I've Loved and I've lost...

And to think my life may be in transition once again... On January 14th my sister and I boarded the plane to kiss our dear auntie goodbye. 1hr into our flight we discovered on Facebook that she has gone on to be with the lord. I have always called myself my aunts daughter for the beginning stage of my life. She was one of the most vibrant people that I have met thus far. She always makes people feel special, that was her gift. I feel like that is a gift that I have as well, the ability to see something great in everyone. She was far from perfect but she was dear to me nonetheless.

On February 4,2018, I received a startling call from a stranger. They were so excited I couldn't tell what they were saying and who they were. The phrase continually repeated ... too emotional to finish

Comments

Popular Posts