Organize thine life... ugghhhh


I'm always on the search to make my life easier... I am so forgetful and unorganized. When I'm overwhelmed, which I am right now... being organized is a joke. Right now my desk is a mess, my room is a mess, my sons crap is everywhere and my car looks lived in. On top of all this, I'll be moving in a few weeks!!! ðŸ˜“😓😢😢😵😵Ive been trying to just get all this anxiousness out through exercise and turning off the tube for a while to collect my thoughts. I came across this website that gave tips about helping her child become organized. It was cool and I'll post the link so you can check it out. But ultimately I just want to hire someone to do all this crap and start fresh! Smh! But economically, that makes zero sense for me to pay someone to do what I can do on my own right now.😤🤯 I guess I just needed to vent because I am all over the place with this post lol! Suggestions and sponsored maid are welcomed ðŸ˜§
😧Cool sight for help with organization with your kid and school

Organizing help with school 

Comments

Popular Posts