Wake the f*ck up!

I would be remiss if I did not express my utter disgust with the condition my beloved country is currently in. How in the hell do you decide to plow a car in a crowd of peaceful protesters? White nationalist? Riots calling them rallies? I am so hurt. I uplift those that have lost their lives while standing up for peace. I wonder do people realize that the world is watching us. We have a responsibility and obligation to our children to end the bullshit hate. We must decide, for them, that they are worthy to live in a land without prejudice and injustice. It's time to move on people, we have a government that is slowly killing us through the air and food. Yet we cannot get past physical differences. When will we learn what really matters? It's time we stop hitting the snooze button and wake the fuck up!

Comments

Popular Posts