So Can I just come back like I never left...

Sooo, can I just mosey on through here like nothing happeneddddd orrrrr do I owe an explanation? Welp... I'm gonna give it to ya as short and sweet as I can. As most creatives, chile I have ADD. Self-diagnosed through GOOGLE of course. I just have so much to say and I think somebody is interested lol. I forgot about my lil engine that could aka my blog... I hope that I can I just slide on through and get this thing restarted.

I feel like I was just so ahead of my time, everything that I have paid someone to tell me to do, I have already done it. Which sucks because I always think..." man, if I would have just followed through". Well, I have also learned that you can not dwell in the past, you gotta just learn the lesson and keep pushing forward. Ie. This is me learning the lesson and pushing forward.

But, " HOW YOU DOIN?" So much has changed, I don't know where to start. I feel like I am in a much better space to actually follow through with the 1 million ideas floating through my brain. Real Divas are LARGE is still on and poppin, so you can definitely see your girl's work at :





 Yeah... we are representing big girls well!


I guess I really just want to keep the party going. I know that there are women that I can learn from and they can learn from me. I just want to connect those dots. I want to give exposure to causes and groups that I feel the world needs. I want to infect confidence in women as women have done for me. I want to share my "mommy story" because I think that it is a remarkable one. I want to give love and receive it. I'm such an awkward black girl that has accepted her space and place in this world. I want people to know that it is ok to love yourself right where you are. I have advice I want to give, and I'm mature enough to take it. I've been a writer since the second grade. It's funny how things come full circle. Let's just see where all this goes. 

Disclaimer: In the beginning, some of the shit I post will not make sense... but it's all good. I will get better as time progresses. Hang in there...

Comments

Popular Posts