Facebook share!


The worst thing about the plus size community is not what others say about us... it is what we say about ourselves. "I would be beautiful if, I'm too fat, I'll be happier when I lose weight, I would look amazing if..."STOP THAT! That kind of talk will get you nowhere real fast. The truth is, if you don't love you now, weight loss won't make a difference, you will always find something to devalue yourself. Decide today that you will change your attitude about yourself. It isn't always society that is stopping you from being the amazing person you were meant to be. Tonight promise yourself that words of self love will be the only words to leave your lips. Discouraging words will weigh you down. You can do it! Scream *I LOVE ME...AS IS* The rest is easy!




Facebook shared source, if it touched you, please share!

Comments

Popular Posts